Requirements for Print-Ready Artwork
- Convert all fonts to outlines or attach all fonts
- Build file at 150 dpi at final size
- Place all guidelines on a separate layer
- Flatten artwork
- Include all PMS spot colors if necessary
- Include all support and linked files
- Provide a low-res PDF or screenshot to ensure proper placement
- Zip or Stuff all artwork
In the subject line include your last name and what the artwork is for (i.e. “banner”, “wrap”, etc.) and whether you used a PC or a Mac for design.
Basic Design Layouts and Pictures Produced by Customer
Basic design layouts & pictures not provided in the above formats will not be converted to artwork. They are only intended to help the customer convey their ideas to the design team. Basic designs & layouts can be sent in the following formats: Photoshop, Illustrator, MSWord, MSPowerpoint, and MSPaint among others.
To email basic designs & layouts the file must be less than 10MB. Please send basic layouts & designs to email@example.com